Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome to Mister Gopher....

I actually wanted this post to be called be the ball...one of my favorite movie quotes. But alas, someone else already took the name, so I am left with Mister Gopher.

But you know what, that could actually be cool...since mister gopher was Bill Murray's nemsis, and ended up winning the war in Caddy Shack anyway!

So, This is my first post, and Im looking for to talking about whatever the heck is on my mind, and what ever the heck is around me.

I hope I don't offend anhone, but heck, everyone has enemies right?

Anyway...

enough rambling.

I just wanted to get off this quick post, and then Im going to hit the bed...

It was my girls birthday today, so I took her out to breakfast...early like 5am, and ended up meeting with friends this evening.

Got home about midnight...so Im pooped.

Im out, so we'll talk more tomorrow!

Gopher....

No comments: