Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today I totally overate, or is that everyday?

This morning I woke up already full from last night. My wife had a birthday party last night, and we had tons of food. We ate poke, chicken steak, and I had lost of beer. I think I had 3....Well, 3 for me is pretty good since it was a work night.

So we got home, and I needed to make this lazagna for a photo shoot for work, and I had to taste some fo it. By the end of that, I was totally full.

In themorning, I went to 7-11 and had a soda and a manapua for breakfast, then went to go pick up the cookies for hte photo shoot from Rick.

he made these new cookies, and they looked great and tasted good. So I ate them, well actaullly only one, but they are rich, and had lots of calories.

Then, I get to the shoot, and as I make all the food, I need to taste it to make sure it s good.

Now Im really full.

then we have a guest chef doing part of the shoot, and I need to taste her grilled meatloaf with mushroom gravy.

She leaves, then I do my shoots, and then I eat the lazagna because I need to see what it tastes like the day later...btw, I neeed to fix the recipe because it ws a little dry and bland.

Next, I turn around and the photographer is ordering pizza!

So I have a slice...I have to be nice you know....cant just not eat.

Anyway, Im back at home, and I feel like I have a lead ball in my stomach.

And to top it off, I have been sittiing at a computer all day and for days..

My metabolism is in the tank and I am getting pretty fat.

I need to cool it!

Anyone else have that problem?

No comments: