Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just Saw Walk Hard last night my movie review

I had been looking forward to seeing Walk Hard. I was waiting for it to come outon DVD so I could watch it, and I finally got it.

So my wife cut into a lazagna I had cut and sit in to watch. I have to say that it wasn't roll over lauging funny, but I thought that it was humorous. It was a total spoof on the kinds of movies about music stars.

Actaully a spoof on the Johhny Cash movie. I cant recall what it was called right now.

Anyway, there were some really corny scenes, but I was surprised at how the guy that played dewey cox can sing. Unless he was dubbed over, his voice is acutally pleasant.

Now, there is drug talk and sex talk, and nudity....can you say shocker! They even showed a mans genitals on the movie. Im now thinking I may have gotten an unedited directors cut or somethihg.

The cinematograpy was very nice, and the costume and set desgin aslo. Looked very realistic to the different time periods.

When you watch the movie, you will notice that it appears that the entire cast of SNL is in this movie. They are all playing characters.

Not to mention all the diferent SNL stars, there are tons and tons of actor cameos.

Jack Black is in the movie, Paul Rudd, and tons otheres I can't even name right now, but you sit there going "hey, thats so and so."

There was a beatles scene in India which I thought was the funniest, and it was teh scene with Jack Black and Paul Rudd Playing the beatles.

I actually didn't finish watcing the movie, but I plan on finisheing it out this evening.

Okay now, gotta run off to work!

Later.

No comments: